Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fish bowl


Fish Bowl...
If I could have a wish my wish with would be to have a mate in a big tank with lots of fun places to hide and play around. My friend and I would have so much fun and we would play and play all day till the end of our lives. I am so bored and I just need something to keep me going in this bowl of darkness. I wish every thing could be different. I have to do the same thing over and over again. Is it really to much to ask for just a friend in a bigger tank with toys. But instead you don't take any thought about me and I am just left here in a dirty old bowl with nothing and I mean nothing to do. This tank is a disgrace like I said dirty. Would it kill you to clean my tank once a week. Just show me that you actually care because I have nothing no friends no toys no clean water and you know that I'm growing right before you know it i’ll be bigger that you. Wait no I won't you haven't feed me since last weekend. Am I just a Toy to you? You just feed me when you want to no care about me you just walk straight past me without second thoughts. I really hate it when you do that you know I'm just a old fish who no one cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment