Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Marshmellow

It was a frosty,misty and snowy night and I was going to have a adventure round the forest, I grabbed my bag and stuffed my Ipad and Some marshmallows in there I also took tape rope and my blanket . Once I got out of my tent a great idea popped in to to my head. Time to find some things to take back home from this trip for my little niece Ataahua,my dad,mum and sister.


I started to search like a lion hunting for food.
Suddenly I heard a big roar ‘WHAT WAS THAT’ I whispered to myself there were all these ideas coming in to my head a monster, a dragon or maybe something worse. But i'm not a four year old little girl but there was still some common sense in my mind. I thought it was probably just a pig or cow nothing dangerous.

Suddenly a big nz falcon swoops down and snatches my Ipad. ‘HEY’ I yell. I chase after the birds then I get tired. I suddenly remember I ran to far and now I'm lost. So I run further into the forest thinking I could find that roar or my way back. It was pitch black so I couldn't see a thing And I was going deeper and deeper in the forest by the minute.


But soon after a while I got sleepy.so I grabed my blancket and dozed off In a tall tree. The next morning I felt hungry so I opened my backpack and got the bag of marshmallows I only ate a couple because I knew I would be here for a while and If i'm here for the night I might make a fire and roast them on a stick.


It was still cold and snowing but I could feel some warm sunshine on my legs. The warmth of my blanchett kept me fairly dry and warm. But I still couldn't remember the way back to the tent, Mum must be worried about me. I need to find something or someone to help me. Suddenly I could feel tickle on the back of my leg. I turned it to see what it was and then I screamed. IT WAS A SPIDER…


I jumped out of the tree and shook the spider off. ‘Few that was a close one’ I said puffing Then I heard a roar again ‘hhhhhhhhhh’ I sighed I put everything back and said ‘i'm not missing this again’ So I sprinted as fast as I could to find that big loud roar. Soon after that I found…


A huge man standing beside a truck with blood in it and two white tigers I thought they were dead but behind that was a animal in a net. But not any animal a huge white,majestic,fluffy tiger with bright blue eyes trapped with blood on it paw. I wiped away a tear and quickly hid behind a tree.



‘SCHWACK’ I heard a bird sound it sounded like when that huge falcon snached away my Ipad. I was right it was that bird snatching dirty mean falcon. But then right in front of my eyes the bird scratched the man and the man ran away. Im guessing he was alone cuz no one came.


I ran to the bird and thanked him and he properly didn't understand me but o well. The bird flew to the tiger and cut the net with his incredibly sharp beak, the tiger fell to the ground and he roared in pain I came closer.

I grabbed my blanket and the tape ,WOW a real white tiger’ I just remembered that he couldn't walk so I got a marshmallow and gave him a couple then I wrapped the blanket around his wound and taped it there. “till I find something better will this keep you satisfied’ I asked the tiger he just roared I helped him up and gave him a name but all he wanted was marshmellows so I named him marshmallow. Soon after couple of hours I hear voices they sound like my friends and family calling my name so I help the tigeer walk and he roared.


‘Do you want to come or not marshmallow’ I asked marshmello and all my family came running up to me and they gasped in amazement We took marshmallow home since it's a pretty big forest and its cold and I have abig room to keep him in. Dads also hiring a man to build a snowy room for him with toys and all sorts.


And his favorite food is MARSHMALLOWS...



But i still have one question In that truck do you think those tigers was marshmellow parents?????

No comments:

Post a Comment