Friday, September 11, 2015

Marshmellow

Sitting in the deep dark forest it's not really a good place to be at midnight.  I grab a stick and light in on fire and place it down.  I sit down and relax in the warm heat.Suddenly I hear the water move I stay still and calm.  Then I hear the bushes and I turn around their infront of me stood a Tall, fat,purple,fuzzy monster with eyes shaped as hearts.

Suddenly something caught the corner of my eye I wasn't to sure what it was but then I clicked i knew What it wanted.

I move the marshmallow towards me and away,up,down and in circles I think it had a love for marshmallows I throw the Marshmallow in its mouth and he suprizenley catches it.

Marshmallow after marshmallow if feed my awesome new mellow pet delicious marshmallows until when that moment came when I hade no more delicious marshmallows.
only an empty bag of nothing but gooey souls. My monstrous pet flipped inside out to be a meat eating monster. It growled and howled to be a marshmallow freak with hilariously fuzzy purple fur.


I ran to the lake away from the campfire whale that empty bag of mellow souls were keeping that horrifying monster from eating me raw:(. I run and run until I cross the river and it comes to a stop were the monster had me cornered.


I scream for help but no one hears me. ‘I knew it wasn't a good idea for me to run across the lake it's far enough I had to walk all the way out here to just roast a marshmallow.


until I see that there are a pile of sticks so I slowly creep forward and grab 10 to 14 sticks then out of know we're here comes raining marshmallows I think he may have blown up because he was either
Scared of sticks,got pointed to much or was a no show and it was just my imagination playing tricks. When I poked him with sticks (Maybe) like i said maybe my imagination.


HAVE YOU EVER CAME ACROSS A FLESH EATING MONSTER?????

No comments:

Post a Comment